Thursday, February 16, 2017

So much uniting, I'm getting sick of the uniting!

No, it's not the right album.  But it's how I feel....

Somebody's gonna have to explain it to me, I'm not sure what it means:

We've begun preparing to repeal and replace Obamacare. Obamacare is a disaster, folks. It it's disaster. I know you can say, oh, Obamacare. I mean, they fill up our alleys with people that you wonder how they get there, but they are not the Republican people that our representatives are representing.

But it has something to do with Obamacare, people who "fill up our alleys" and "you wonder how they get there" (on foot?), and, I guess, town hall meetings with U.S. Representatives (in alleys?):  "but they are not the Republican people that our representatives are representing."

So, apparently, in the Trump Era, Republican office holders only represent Republican voters, and the rest can go screw.  Or they only represent Republicans in alleys.  And it all has something to do with Obamacare being a disaster.

Somehow.

Say a prayer for the pretender....

No comments:

Post a Comment