Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Checking In


Still nothing on his Twitter feed about northern California, but he has time for this:
Because what's the point of being President and helping out American citizens abroad if you can't garner public thanks for it?  (and the fact the players were black?  Purely coincidental to Trump's question, donchaknow.)

Oh, and he thinks he negotiated a trade agreement, single-handedly and without signing a thing:


Third time's the charm:

“So my relationship with Shinzo got off to quite a rocky start because I never ran for office, and here I am,” Trump remarked. “But I never ran, so I wasn’t very experienced. And after I had won, everybody was calling me from all over the world. I never knew we had so many countries.”
I'm pretty sure the New York Times did.  The NYT also knows the difference between central Texas and northern California.  Four more tweets and still no word.  Maybe it's too soon to talk about it.

Adding:  The UCLA players were more gracious than the President (quelle surprise!):

"I am embarrassed and ashamed for disappointing my family, teammates, coaches and the entire UCLA community," Riley told reporters. "To President Trump and the United States government, thank you for taking the time to intervene on our behalf. We really appreciate you helping us out."

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe they were so stupid as to do that in china of all places..they need to drop sports and just do their fecking homework.

    ReplyDelete